1. Significance of this Tour Condition
This outline of tour conditions represents part of the terms of transaction stipulated in Article 12-4 of the Travel Agency Law, and the contract specifying services rendered for travel and other matters as stated in Article 12-5 of the law.
2. Contract for Agent-Organized Tours
This travel is arranged by White Ring Co., Ltd. (Ho-65-1 Kinameri, Hakusan-Shi, Ishikawa. (Refer to the travel agent registration for office address, [Licensed Travel Agency No.262 by the Ishikawa prefectural governor], here in after referred to as “White Ring”) and client joining tours shall conclude an Agent-Organized Tour Contract (here in after referred to as the Travel Contract) with White Ring.
3. Booking of the travel, and Effective Date of the Travel Contract
1) The Travel Contract becomes valid when White Ring agrees to sign the contract and received the deposit from the client.
(2) Regardless of the provisions stipulated in (1) above, the contract becomes effective even without deposit.
A Travel Contract is put into effect then White Ring agrees to reservations over the phone (without any direct contact with the client). In the case of booking by postal mail, facsimile, or other such means, the contract is put into effect when White Ring sends to the client a notification stating that White Ring accepts the Travel Contract. Nevertheless, when the said notification is sent by means of electronic notifications of acceptance, such as e-mail, facsimile, or telex, the contract is put into effect when the electronic notification is delivered to the client.
4. Conditions for Booking
(1) A client under 20 years of age and traveling alone during the tour period shall provide White Ring with written consent of his/her guardian. Clients under 15 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, except for certain courses.
5. Payment of the travel Fares
The tour fare shall be paid on the application date or date specified by White Ring before the departure time.
6. Costs included in the Tour Fare
Fares for specified transportation fees, sales tax, other taxes. (Costs are not included in the course fees and personal expenses are not included)
7. Changing and Cancellation fee
|Date of Cancellation/Changing|
|(1) 10 days before your tour||20% of tour rate|
|(2) 7 days before your tour||30% of tour rate|
|(3) 1 day before your tour||40% of tour rate
|(4) Same day of your tour (Except #5)||50% of tour rate|
|(5) After the tour starts or No show||100% of tour rate|
*You can cancel/change your reservation with this charges.
*Please contact us immediately for cancellation and changing.
Travel planning and implementation
White Ring Co., Bus & Tours
Travel Licenced area No-262
Travel business administrator: Kitano
Ho 65-1 Kinameri, Hakusan city, Ishikawa, 920-2326, Japan
TEL: 076-255-5340 FAX: 076-255-5341